This package contains a template for setting up a networked Virtual Reality Classroom application in Unity. This is a consistent starting point in your VR educational product, powered by Photon Pun 2 Free.
– Easy setup, as it uses XR Interaction Toolkit (and no specific platform tool), so it is compatible with all VR headsets (Oculus Quest 1&2, HP, HTC, etc).
– Voice chat with auto-detection, powered by Photon Voice.
– Custom Avatar (male or female) for teacher to be used in network. Simpler representation for students, only head and hands.
– Networked whiteboard, teacher can adjust its position.
– Student can connect both in VR and android phone.
– Custom VR Rig to be used in network, with custom VR hands that works alongside Pun 2.
– Teacher can upload slides to device (Quest) and see them in VR.
External affiliate link